Last As much as this level:
UPSC CDS Notification 2022: UPSC has released Mixed Defence Services and products (II) Notification 2022. Candidates can be conscious online at united states of the usa.gov.in. Plump particulars right here.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has on Wednesday released the Mixed Defence Services and products (CDS) II examination 2022. Candidates can get the usa CDS (II) notification 2022 from its genuine internet dwelling at – united states of the usa.gov.in. With the release of the genuine notification, UPSC has also started the earn registration process for the examination.
UPSC CDS (II) Notification 2022
There are a total of 339 vacancies in Indian Militia Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Power Academy, and Officers’ Practicing Academy, for men and girls. Candidates wiling to seem at for CDS examination (II) 2022 can be conscious online at upsconline.nic.in. The online utility window will remain start from May possibly also 18 to June 7 till 6 pm. Candidates may possibly presumably perhaps withdraw their varieties if they swap their solutions forward of June 14 till 6 pm.
UPSC CDS (II) Vacancy Necessary factors
- Indian Militia Academy, Dehradun— 155th (DE) Direction environment out in July, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] — 100 vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Direction environment out in July, 2023 Govt Department (Standard Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ] – 22 vacancies
- Air Power Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Practicing Direction environment out in July, 2023 i.e. No. 214 F(P) Direction. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32 vacancies
- Officers’ Practicing Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 118th SSC (Males) (NT) (UPSC) Direction environment out in October, 2023 — 169 vacancies
- Officers Practicing Academy, Chennai (Madras) 32nd SSC Girls (NT) (UPSC) Direction environment out in October, 2023. – 16 vacancies
- Total —- 339
UPSC CDS (II) Notification 2022: Training Abilities
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Practicing Academy, Chennai — Level of a recognised College or connected.
- For Indian Naval Academy— Level in Engineering from a recognised College/Institution
- For Air Power Academy—Level of a recognised College (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first preference as Navy/Navy/Air Power are to post proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of graduation of the SSB Interview on the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final one year/semester Level route and beget but to lag the final one year stage examination may possibly presumably perhaps be conscious offered candidate do now not want any train backlog upto the final semester / one year for which ends were declared upto the time of submission of utility they are possible to be going to be required to post proof of passing the stage examination on the time of graduation unnecessary to negate.
UPSC CDS Application Fee
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from fee of charge) are required to pay a charge of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Very most interesting) both by depositing the cash in any Department of SBI by cash, or by the use of 10 Visa/Master/Rupay Credit score/Debit Card/UPI Fee or by the use of internet banking facility of any Bank.