Tunisha Sharma demise case: Vasai court sends accused Sheezan Khan to 4-day police custody

A Vasai court in Maharashtra on Sunday, December 25 sent TV actor Sheezan Khan to four-day police custody except December 28 in reference to the Tunisha Sharma demise case.

Speaking to reporters, accused Sheezan Khan’s recommend Sharad Ray acknowledged that the TV actor has been sent to 4-day custody except December 28. “The court is doing its work, we are doing our work. The police haven’t got any stable proof as yet. He (Sheezan) has been sent for 4 days of custody,” recommend Sharad Ray acknowledged.

He called the allegations towards Sheezan of instigating Tunisha Sharma for the suicide “fraudulent”. “Allegations are put towards him. Additional probe is yet to be conducted,” he told reporters.

Sheezan Khan used to be arrested on Saturday after a case under Share 306 (Abetment to Suicide) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) used to be registered towards him basically based on the complaint by Tunisha’s mother.

Tunisha Sharma case FIR reproduction accessed

On Sunday, Republic accessed the FIR reproduction in the Tunisha Sharma demise case, which states that Tunisha and Sheezan were in a relationship. Per the FIR, Sheezan broke up with Tunisha 15 days sooner than her demise.

Sources hiss Sheezan and Tunisha had a dialog for a few minutes on the realm, sooner than the latter allegedly died by suicide.

Police hold seized Sheezan’s mobile phone and laptop and sent them for forensic examination, sources acknowledged, adding that he is no longer cooperating with the police. 

Vasai police hold also copied facts from Tunisha’s phone so that they can discover what used to be the stammer enviornment off of the alleged quarrel between Sheezan and Tunisha. Additionally, statements everyone Tunisha spoke with on the phone or on the realm 24 hours sooner than her demise, are being recorded, sources acknowledged.

Tunisha Sharma allegedly died by suicide on the objects of a serial she used to be engaged on in Vasai, Palghar on Saturday. Police hiss Sharma had long gone to the washroom and did no longer return for a truly very long time. When the washroom door used to be broken originate, she used to be found placing within. 

Related Articles

Back to top button