Maharashtra Cupboard expansion: 18 Ministers doubtless to put off oath this day; probables right here
In an entertaining scoop, a senior Shiv Sena MLA of the Eknath Shinde camp revealed that 18 Ministers will put off oath in the Maharashtra Cupboard expansion.
In an entertaining scoop, a senior Shiv Sena MLA of the Eknath Shinde camp revealed that 18 Ministers will put off oath in the vital share of the Maharashtra Cupboard expansion at 11 am on Tuesday. The Ministers will doubtless be administered the oath of living of job and secrecy by Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari on the Raj Bhavan. As per sources, the 9 MLAs from BJP who are inclined to be inducted into the Council of Ministers are Girish Mahajan, Chandrakant Patil, Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil, Sudhir Mungantiwar, Vijaykumar Gavit, Suresh Khade, Atul Attach, Mangal Prabhat Lodha and Ravindra Chavan.
Barring Attach and Lodha, all others comprise served as Ministers in the past. While Mahajan, Chandrakant Patil, Mungantiwar, Khade and Chavan served as Ministers in the Devendra Fadnavis-led executive from 2014 to 2019, Vikhe Patil and Gavit had been Ministers when Congress-NCP became in energy. On the other hand, Uday Samant, Sandipan Bhumre, Gulabrao Patil, Dadaji Bhuse, Sambhuraje Desai, Sanjay Rathod and Sanjay Shirsat of the Eknath Shinde camp can also just moreover gain a Cupboard berth. Besides for for Shirsat, the leisure of them had been a share of the erstwhile Uddhav Thackeray-led Cupboard.
Sanjay Rathod’s that you just’d also imagine inclusion in the Maharashtra Cupboard comes even as BJP became on the forefront in tense his ouster and arrest barely a 300 and sixty five days in the past. After coming below the scanner for his alleged characteristic in the suicide of social media superstar Pooja Chavan, Rathod resigned as a Minister on February 28, 2021. Chatting with the media in July, Shinde revealed that the police had given a tidy chit to Rathod.
Listed below are the MLAs who might perchance be inducted in Maharashtra Cupboard:
- Sudhir Mungantiwar- Ballarpur MLA & aged Minister for Finance, Planning & Woodland
- Girish Mahajan- Jamner MLA & aged Minister for Water Sources & Scientific Education
- Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil- Shirdi MLA, ex-Chief of Opposition and aged Minister
- Chandrakant Patil- Maharashtra BJP chief, Kothrud MLA & aged Earnings and PWD Minister
- Suresh Khade- Miraj MLA and aged Minister for Social Justice
- Atul Attach- Aurangabad East MLA and aged Minister of Articulate
- Vijaykumar Gavit- Nandurbar MLA and aged Minister
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha- Malabar Hill MLA and Mumbai BJP president
- Ravindra Chavan- Dombivali MLA and aged Minister of Articulate
- Shiv Sena (Eknath Shinde faction)
- Dadaji Bhuse- Malegaon Outer MLA & aged Minister for Agriculture and ex-servicemen welfare
- Uday Samant- Ratnagiri MLA & aged Minister for Higher Education and Technical Education
- Sanjay Shirsat- Aurangabad West MLA
- Gulabrao Patil- Jalgaon Rural MLA and ex-Minister for Water Supply & Sanitation
- Sambhuraj Desai- Patan MLA and aged Minister of Articulate
- Sanjay Rathod- Digras MLA and aged Minister
- Sandipan Bhumre- Paithan MLA and ex-Minister for Employment Guarantee & Horticulture