Final As a lot as this point:
Karnataka SSLC science paper leak: 10 accused along side lecturers, clerk, and journalist dangle been despatched to custody as they dangle got been chanced on fascinated by leak.
Karnataka SSLC paper leak: The Karnataka Board announced class 10 result on May well possibly possibly 19, 2022. Days after the originate of SSLC examination outcomes, a police complaint has been filed on the Magadi police station, Ramanagara district. The complaint alleges that the SSLC science ask paper became leaked before assessments. The paper became leaked on the examination date April 11 by the lecturers of Kempegowda Faculty, Ramanagar.
A police complaint has been filed in opposition to a clerk at Kempegowda college in Magadi by Gangannaswami HG, Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI) of Ramanagara district. The definite along with few others dangle been accused of sharing the photos of the ask paper on Whatsapp groups. The groups had lecturers from the Kempegowda college added in it. A complete of 10 folks dangle been arrested along side clerk, lecturers, and a local journalist.
“The retired headmaster circulated photos to the clerk and blackmailed him for cash. The native journalist, who is a chum of the headmaster, also blackmailed the lecturers of Kempegowda college and threatened to expose the leak to the police. On the day of the examination, the lecturers who were mindful of the ask paper helped students in answering the questions in the examination hall,” acknowledged a police legit.
Official also acknowledged, “There dangle been no personal benefits to any one. On the opposite hand, for the period of the investigation, we learnt that education officers and lecturers in the agricultural region have a tendency to attend the students find higher by leaking the questions.” All the accused dangle now been despatched to judicial custody.
KSEEB Karnataka class 10 result 2022: Be conscious these steps to study outcomes
- Step 1: Registered candidates who took the examination must tranquil plod to any of the legit web sites sslc.karnataka.gov.in or karresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, they must tranquil glance most recent update and click on on on result link
- Step 3: Now, after being redirected to but any other web page, candidates will prefer to enter required facts resembling roll number and date of beginning.
- Step 4: After clicking on put up, the terminate result will seem on the display hide.
- Step 5: Download the terminate result and eliminate a printout of the terminate result for future reference