AAJ TAK

BTS to collaborate with Pharell Williams for next album ‘Phriends’, rapper shares crucial points | Tune

After their military enlistment news timid followers, Okay-pop band BTS is all space to collaborate with Hollywood rapper Pharrell Williams. The confirmation of the collaboration used to be made by Pharell during his most modern conversation with BTS’s RM the place they chatted about song, existence, and more.

For the length of the conversation, Pharell furthermore revealed the title of his upcoming album, Phriends Volume One. This recent kind comes after RM’s agency confirmed his solo debut. The singer who is currently busy with the preparations of his solo song will reportedly initiate the same on November 25.

BTS to collaborate with rapper Pharell Williams

The essential revelation about their collaboration used to be teased by Pharell when RM asked him about his upcoming initiatives. While spilling the beans about the same, the Approach Score it Bae singer talked about, “Smartly, my project, it’s called . . . it’s [under] my title, and the title of the album is Phriends. It’s quantity one. You guys [BTS] are on there, clearly. And I’m if truth be told talking about this kind bigger than I’m presupposed to, but it surely’s a song from my album that [BTS] sang and it’s very good, and I’m sizable grateful.” 

RM confessed that he loves the song already, while Pharrell added that each person who has heard it, has been praising him.


The American artist and producer went on to present to work with RM on his upcoming solo album, raising the chance of a second collaboration between the two singers. While talking of RM’s recent solo album which used to be confirmed by the agency these days, Pharell talked about, “I’m resplendent going to position this accessible. You talked about you’re 90 percent done along with your solo album. Nonetheless if interior that remaining 10 percent, while you may perchance perhaps worship—you don’t want me, but I mean…”

For the length of the interview, the BTS member whose staunch title is Kim Nam-joon, further shared the deets about his solo be conscious. He furthermore talked about how 10 years of BTS has now made them a social decide which they took after assembly US President Joe Biden. “I hang I used to be if truth be told stressed and I’m worship, “What am I, a diplomat or what?” RM added. 

IMAGE: Instagram/stephanefeugerephotography/AP

Related Articles

Back to top button