Bhadohi: Fire at Durga Puja pandal leaves 5 ineffective and over 60 injured; cops arrest 5 folks

Three children had been among 5 folks killed and 64 injured after a fireplace broke out in a Durga Puja pandal here because of overheating of a halogen light, officials acknowledged on Monday. A digital insist was once occurring on the pandal in Nathua village when the fireplace broke out on Sunday night, reducing the structure to ashes. Anil Kumar, the SP of Bhadohi told on Monday that a case has been registered against Baccha Yadav and various committee members thanks to carelessness in safety on the match.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button