Reported By: | Edited By: DNA Web Team |Supply: IANS |As much as this level: Apr 18, 2022, 11: 13 PM IST
Delhi Police had denied permission to get rid of out a third ‘Shobha Yatra’ within the Jahangirpuri location to model Hanuman Jayanti on Saturday, which later resulted in violent clashes between two teams of of us within the location.
“A case below Half 188 of the Indian Penal Code has been registered against the organisers for eradicating a third procession on the evening of April 16 within the Jahangirpuri location with none permission,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police, Usha Rangnani.
Nonetheless, the first two processions which delight in been taken out earlier within the day had due permission from the police.
Particular CP (Law and Expose), Dependra Pathak, said the organisers took the permission from Delhi Police on March 25 and March 31 for the first two processions that delight in been taken out at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., respectively.
“Ask for the third Shobha Yatra became as soon as made on Friday evening, which became as soon as denied by the police,” the officer said.
Earlier on Monday, Delhi Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana said in a media briefing that at the time of violence, police delight in been advise in ample numbers and before every thing the flexibility even managed to separate each the teams.
9 folk, including eight policemen, delight in been injured within the clashes.
“This displays that the police efficiently did their job, which averted break to the final public,” Asthana said.