AAJ TAK

Belarusian forces no longer concerned about assault on Ukraine, says president Alexander Lukashenko

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said on Thursday that the Belarusian militia had been no longer taking section in Russia‘s military operation towards Ukraine, the Belta news company reported.

Ukraine’s border guard service said earlier that Russian troops attacked Ukraine from Belarus along with Russia with Belarusian strengthen at around 5 a.m. local time.

“Our troops are taking no section on this operation,” Lukashenko became quoted as announcing.


Ukraine claims to have destroyed 5 Russian planes; Russia says it has neutralised Ukrainian air defenses

Ukrainian military has claimed that is downed 5 Russian planes and a helicopter in the east of the nation, AFP reported. “Per the Joint Forces Expose, at the moment, February 24, in the distance of the Joint Forces operation, 5 planes and a helicopter of the aggressors had been shot down,” the navy frequent team said. Russia has denied the claims and said that it has taken out Ukrainian air bases.

(Win your whole Industry News, Breaking News Events and Most original News Updates on The Economic Cases.)

Download The Economic Cases News App to pick out up Day-to-day Market Updates & Are residing Industry News.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button